Lou's BYU graduation was a 2 day event. The first day we went listened to a speaker and all the graduates from the entire school were there...quite the sight. After that we had a bbq in her backyard. On Day 2 Lou walked. I was sooo proud of her. After that we went to Mimi's and ate lunch. That is Mom and Dad's fav place because they lived there at Disneyland. We are proud of you LOU!!!
Something sweet that happened: Mom was crying when Lou was coming in for the graduation and Kenzie handed her her duck like, "you need this more than I do right now." SOOO Sweet!
Lou's cake I made her. Notice the subtle note under the cap. When I was forming the letters Kenzie climbed up on top of the table and took a chunk of cake out of the Y and U. Note to self...decorate and make cakes AFTER kids go to bed. It is too much of a temptation for them otherwise. 
Lou walked in the processional on the big screen in the stadium
Lou is the one waving
Elder Richard G. Scott from the 12 was the keynote speaker.




Kenzie was SOOOO tired.


Looking at bugs

Brooklyn and Cameron (Jo's little boy (Lou's sister-in-law))
bbq
Kenzie

Little monkeys

cute pic Lou!




When graduates names were being read Brooklyn clapped for them then waited for the next name to be read. She did this for quite a few names.
Lou walking and accepting her diploma! They said her name so quickly that I didn't get my camera turned on in time.


2 comments:
Thanks Meesh! You got some great pictures. I appreciate you making it to the event, you're a wonderful sister. I wonder where Brooklyn's ketchup addiction comes from???
nice job on the cake! congrats lou ! very cool!
Post a Comment