After swimming, the girls were anxious to play with their new stuff. They were shivering from being in the pool, but when we would lift them up to change their clothes...they flipped!
They both love their new doll stollers (yup, Kenzie got 1 too.) It is so cute to see them cart their dolls around.
SWIMMING!
Playing in the shower



Zachy
Kenzie and Nathan...they are buddies.
Knee dive
Kenzie is such a goofball. She always has funny expressions on her face or is doing something with her tongue.
Ume in mid air
Our little jumper
Cake and Ice cream...Opening presents...She is soooo spoiled! My camera battery died and I wasn't able to catch the rest...I am so bummed about that. She got spoiled with LOTS of puzzles, a monkey pillow, a book, a tuto and bows, cards, a stuffed animal, a shirt, a doller stroller and a cabbage patch doll. She is 1 lucky girl! She LOVED opening the presents too. She knew exactly what to do. She still wanted to stop and play with everything as she got them, but didn't put up a fuss when another present came her way. Thank you everyone!!!



Kenzie didn't have any problems digging into her cake and ice cream...she's such a messy eater!
Brooklyn was kind of a grump for a little bit
After she blew out her candles she was scared of her cake. So, we asked her to show us the eyes, nose, etc. just so that she would get close enough to take a picture.


6 comments:
I love the monkey birthday cake! It is so cute, do you have a pan?
Well done on the cake Meesh! You're becoming quite the pro. We'll have to have another party when you get here. We Miss You!
What a sweet post you did for her birthday! I can't believe she's two, I've been "blog-watching" her grow up. Way to go on her parties and her cakes, when can I order one?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Very cute monkey cake!! and very cute pics at the pool!
What a fun party! I am always so impressed by your cake decorating skills. You make the most amazing cakes ever!
Oh my two already! What cute girls! You did an awesome job on the cakes!
Post a Comment