Monday, August 11, 2008

A WHOLE day of playing with Mom

Last Thursday I decided I wasn't going to do any cleaning, organizing, planning, or anything else but play with my girls. I have always wanted to do this and know I should do more of it, but there is always guilt to get other stuff done. Well, as you can see...we got a lot done this day and i had a blast with my girls. Who would have thought that hanging out with 2 almost 2 year olds could be so much fun!


First we played in the sprinklers...







Then we played with the hose...





Then we filled our mouths up with water...
Then we played in the rocks, picked tomatoes and cucumbers and ate them...

Then we got another drink...



Then we had a snack...




Then we played hide and seek and cars...

Then we got some tupperware out and dressed up...






















Then Dad came home and another party started...

4 comments:

Stacey said...

You are such a good mom, your girls are so lucky to have you!

Laura said...

Go Michelle! You must be exhausted though:) You're such a good Mom Meesh, your girls are lucky!

Anonymous said...

How much fun can you have in 1 day? Wow, looks so trying, but fun. Your kids will remember days like this. Love ya Michelle, your awesome!

Anonymous said...

What a great Day!!! Looks like you had a Blast, so relaxing from everyday chores. Good for you.
Love you, mean it, MOM Hall

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker