
It is our 6th Anniversary today! For our anniversary this year we went to a movie (Dark Knight and Mamma Mia) then to an authentic mexican place. yummm! We went with another couple from our ward. What's funny is that the boys went to Dark Knight and the girls went to Mamma Mia and we were all perfectly content and happy to do this. Tom and I must be comfortable in our marriage. :) It had been probably 3 years since we had been to a movie theater. It was a lot of fun. Today, our actual anniversary, we went to the park with the girls, then later we will have some dinner then made a dessert and eat it over candlelight in my wedding dress. Yah, cheesy to put my dress on but I have done it every year and it's fun to feel pretty.
I'm grateful to have married Tom 6 years ago in the Boise, Idaho temple. Life sure has been full of fun adventures. He is an excellent Dad and a great husband.
4 comments:
I'm glad you married Tom:)
Happy Anniversary to a very cute couple!! I love your engagement pictures and wedding pictures.
I love your wedding pictures! Congratulations on six years!
Woohoo! Go Michelle and Tom:) We love you guys.
Post a Comment