Last week my folks came for Lou's graduation (posted below). It was a VERY busy weekend and a short trip. Here are a couple of pics from when they were here. Something kinda cool for me that I did was I ran 18 miles on Sat. I'd never done that before. I actually ran the whole way. It took me 3 hours and 3 min. to do it. I ran to Cedar Fort and back. That was a huge accomplishment for me. My marathon is in exactly 1 month!
As I was taking these pictures of Tom he made me swear not to post them...well, I don't swear, so that was easy, but I didn't proooomiiiissse. :) Love you Tom. :)

Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Michelle, I am so impressed with you! I can't believe you ran that far! I can't wait to hear all about your marathon....you are inspiring.
Good Luck running your marathon in only one more month! That's so exciting! You'll do great!
Post a Comment