Saturday, August 02, 2008
Swimmin'
We have had quite an eventful weekend! Saturday started at 5:30am for me. I ran 12 miles and it just about killed me. I can hardly walk right now. :) Then we went to our good friends daughter's baptism and their daughter's blessing. That was at 9 am. After the baptism/blessing we had a bbq. After the bbq Lou and Ben came over. We had dinner (salmon of course) then went swimming. After swimming we watched Spiderwick Cronicles (cool show, but lacked a climax). Very eventful day! Tomorrow we have church at 9 then we are heading to Rock Canyon for some dutch oven with Lou and Ben, the Stufflebeams, and Sharon and Raphael...the newlyweds. I love it when we have busy weekends! On a side note...I must give my brother-in-law Ben "Be" some credit for taking the pics. He wasn't up for swimming so we put him in charge of the camera. He has quite the nack for taking great pictures. Go Ben!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Busy weekends are great, aren't they? You sure have a lot of fun with those two cuties!
Must be great to have it warm enough to go swimming!! Cute pics, looks like a good time. We miss you. Love you, mean it MOM
oh, your girls are so cute! I love the baby tossing pics and the video is adorable of them singing. It looks like you are always having lots of fun with them.
Post a Comment