Saturday, August 23, 2008

2 years of memories!

Brooklyn Brittney Hall was born August 23 at 2:33am. She was 16 1/2 inches tall and weighed 4 lb. 13 oz. She was (and is) a beautiful little girl. We feel so blessed to have been given the opportunity to raise such a sweet spirit. We also feel so much love and gratitude to our sweet birthmom, Brittney. She may never fully understand what a gift she blessed us with. I can't believe we have a 2 year old. She is so fun! She is talking a ton and very active. I have so much to say about her and just don't have the time to write it down...check back maybe tomorrow when I post about her birthday party. We love you Brooklyn!
Our beautiful birthmom, Brittney

Yes, that is a Costco muffin




She often slept with her arms in the air.






















3 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKLYN!! wahoo! she was SOOO tiny. its hard to remember her as a baby, she seems so big now! hope you guys have fun!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Brooklyn! Children are such a blessing, and birthdays are so fun! We are sorry we couldn't come to the party, the boys have been coughing today and we figured it would be more appreciated if we didn't spread whatever they have. I'm sure it was wonderful! Glad to hear you guys had such a fun day together!

Krystal said...

Oh my goodness...she is such a cutie! Happy Birthday Brooklyn! I love this post and how you put pictures of her growing up. Priceless memories of your special two year old!!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker