Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday BROOKLYN!!!

Happy Birthday Brooklyn! This morning she woke up VERY happy (very unlike her) and started singing. She must have known it was her special day. We turned on Mickey Mouse (her favorite show) and sang happy birthday to her. The plans for the rest of the day are to get a good nap, help me with her monkey birthday cake, and enjoy being 2! Her party is at 6pm. we are going to have cake and ice cream then go swimming. Her 2 favorite things! When you ask her how old she is she says, "2!" then holds up her thumb and pointer finger. soooo cute! We'll post pics of that probably tomorrow. :) Stay updated...I am posting pics of her growing up.
Brooklyn helping me hang her decorations.


2 comments:

Laura said...

Ahhh, Happy Birthday Brooklyn! I love that sweet little girl. I love how the pictures start to show her personality and how much fun she is. What a blessing!

Laura said...

By the way, she always wakes up happy when her Aunt Lou and Ben are there to greet her:)

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker