Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Rock Canyon Park

On Sunday, we went to Rock Canyon Park with Lou and Ben, Debbie and Nathan Stufflebeam, and Sharon and Raphael. We had a lot of fun. We played Bocci ball, had great food, played with bubbles, and of course, had fantastic conversation. It was a very fun and memorable evening.


Lou...I threaten to post many pics of you being a nerd and never follow through. I'm reliable. :)





Nathan and Kenzie...Who's leading who down the hill?



Nathan putting Brooklyn's shoes on. Brooklyn loves hanging out with her grandparents.
I love how it looks like Laura is trying to get both of them, but they are going in opposite directions. This is how I feel sometimes! Lou took the girls for a little walk. The girls just love their Aunt Lou. They get excited when we tell them she is coming over.



Brooklyn took this picture of Debbie.


Brooklyn also took this picture of Nathan. I think she did a pretty good job of both of them. :)

Nathan and Brooklyn playing with bubbles.

Brooklyn was far from the bubbles so Nathan helped her get closer. It was really cute to watch.


He showed her the frisbee and how to catch bubbles with it. She LOVED this new discovery.



5 comments:

Ben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

I promise to teach your kids naughty things, and you can bet I'll be reliable about that now! It was a fun day, but I'll certainly be more careful about what pictures make it out of the event.

Krystal said...

It looks like a perfect summer day! Both Brooklyn and Kenzie are growing up so fast! They are too cute. P.S. What marathon are you running? Did I miss that in an earlier post?

Anonymous said...

the girls are so cute! Alaska looked beautiful. I love reading your blogs! take care!

Anonymous said...

Aww, Its really summer somewhere! Looks like a great time, that is a beautiful park. It was so nice to see you guys, but it went by so fast. Love ya!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker