Saturday, January 03, 2009

We're BAAAAAACK!

Nerd alert! My mom calls a nerd alert and the kids swarm. The girls decided that they didn't need their hands AND Grandma needed to dust anyway. :)



I went to look for the girls and they were climbed up on Lou's lap.

We are back! What an adventure this last week has been. For Christmas week we stayed in Boise. We shopped, went tubing, played games, got to talk to Sister Hall (who is in Guatemala), and visited with family. The following week we went to my folks cabin in McCall, Idaho. The first couple of days were beautiful, but the rest of the week was lousy so we stayed indoors most of the time. We still had fun though! I will keep posting pics of our vacation until I can post no more! Beware of a picture overload!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Welcome home, I can't wait to see the pictures!! :)

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker