As I was getting ready to post some more pictures, I realized that I had a new folder I didn't know existed. So, I clicked on it and realized I had more pictures of our snowmobiling adventure. I KNEW I had more! So, here are more pics. After snowmobiling we came came to our house and had hot chocolate and homemade pizza. Then we played Bandu...what a fun game!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
More Snowmobiling pictures
As I was getting ready to post some more pictures, I realized that I had a new folder I didn't know existed. So, I clicked on it and realized I had more pictures of our snowmobiling adventure. I KNEW I had more! So, here are more pics. After snowmobiling we came came to our house and had hot chocolate and homemade pizza. Then we played Bandu...what a fun game!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You threw me off when I opened up the post "more snowmobiling pictures" and the first four pictures were NOT of snowmobiling. Nice:) Great pictures though! It looks like you had a great time.
Post a Comment