We finally did it. We got rid of the mullet. It was a party while we had it, but I can honestly say I LOVE LOVE LOVE her new dew. She was a saint while Jil cut her hair and even let her curl it. We just kept telling her how pretty she was and that she was such a good girl. It also helped that her sheet over her had animals and birds all over it and Kenzie is a sucker for birds. So, check out the rest of the posts and check out her final product.
Sunday, January 04, 2009
Kenzie's 1st haircut!
We finally did it. We got rid of the mullet. It was a party while we had it, but I can honestly say I LOVE LOVE LOVE her new dew. She was a saint while Jil cut her hair and even let her curl it. We just kept telling her how pretty she was and that she was such a good girl. It also helped that her sheet over her had animals and birds all over it and Kenzie is a sucker for birds. So, check out the rest of the posts and check out her final product.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love her new hair:) She's such a cutey!
Post a Comment