Once again, our girls are spoiled. For the past month Grandpa Nate has been making this toy chest for the girls. I think he got his inspiration by seeing how unorganized I was with the toys. ;) Actually, I think he got his inspiration by how much he cares for Brooklyn and Kenzie and wanted to do something great for them. Well, he did. This toy box is amazing. It has some really cute pictures of the girls and our family on it, their initials are on it as well as their favorite animals. Wow! A ton of time and love went into this box. Thanks Nathan and Stufflebeam family for your sacrifice. This chest will be treasured for years to come!
Friday, January 09, 2009
The coolest toy chest ever!
Once again, our girls are spoiled. For the past month Grandpa Nate has been making this toy chest for the girls. I think he got his inspiration by seeing how unorganized I was with the toys. ;) Actually, I think he got his inspiration by how much he cares for Brooklyn and Kenzie and wanted to do something great for them. Well, he did. This toy box is amazing. It has some really cute pictures of the girls and our family on it, their initials are on it as well as their favorite animals. Wow! A ton of time and love went into this box. Thanks Nathan and Stufflebeam family for your sacrifice. This chest will be treasured for years to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hey! Thanks for your Christmas card, the picture of the girls is on our fridge. They're so cute!
What a neat treasure that chest will be for the girls. They are lucky!
Nate is so incredibly talented! WOW! That is beautiful!
That is amazing!
aww cute!!!!
Post a Comment