I just have to post this...
So, about an hour ago I asked Brooklyn if she wanted to go nigh nigh. She said yes and took my hand and walked me into her bedroom. Then she said, "Nigh Nigh Momma". So, I played along with her game and laid in her bed. She then brought me a blanket then asked, "Want milk momma?". I said no then she asked, "Want monkey momma?" I said yes. She was happy to get him for me and lay him right by me. She gave me a kiss on my arm then she pushed a chair over to the light, turned it off and said, "Love you, nigh nigh momma." Then she cracked the door a little to see what I would do. I started singing (like she does ALL THE TIME). She immediately said, "NIGH NIGH MOMMA". So, I quieted down and then she kept peeking in on me. I kept raising my head and she kept saying, "NIGH NIGH MOMMA". I could tell she was getting really impatient. So, I laid down and pretended to snore. She was content with that. The door didn't open for like 10 seconds so I snuck out of bed and waited until she opened it. She finally opened it and I scared her. She squealed down the hall and kept yelling, "NIGH NIGH MOMMA" while she was giggling. I caught her and put her to bed instead. She giggled the whole time. It was soooo darn cute. I called Tom right after it happened and we both got a good laugh. She TOTALLY knows our routine and it was funny to see her perspective on things. What a goofball.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Haha What a cutey:) That little girl is going to give you a run for your money! Where was Tom this late at night??
What a sneaky little girl...very smart though! She is so adorable. I bet she will teach Kenzie the same thing, pretty soon they will be putting you and Tom to bed!!!
So darling! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment