Tuesday, January 06, 2009

More fun at the cabin

Brooklyn was hanging out with Mom in her room and within minutes fell asleep. She played hard at the cabin.


Kenzie toting her blanket around in the truck


Tom made this for Mom for Christmas. It is used to start ones seeds indoors. Tom said he would make one for me so that I can start my own marigold and pansy seeds. It should be fun!

"Oh Toodles" (From Mickey Mouse Clubhouse) Kenzie says it like "ohhh toods"

The kids were dancing and singing on the table
Playing hearts...a family favorite


Ryan and I built a city out of blocks

Ryan and I built a fort. The kids had fun playing in it.



Hannah

Watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse after sledding all morning
Everyone eating.

Brooklyn on her bouncy ball.








Brooklyn just realized that everyone left her so she is running to catch up to get on a sled so that she can be pushed.
Kenzie. She started getting tired so she slumped over like this towards the end.

Ryan is such a sweetheart. He wanted to push the girls too!

Brooklyn and Kenzie TRYING to push Aniston.
Kenzie, Brooklyn, Aniston and Eva


Brooklyn was giving the girls a hug for the picture.

Aniston, Kennedy, Brooklyn and Kenzie sitting on Grandma's bed
They thought they were soooo big by going upstairs and looking down at us in the family room
The girls are bundled up with jammies and clothes over the top because the night before was the night the power went out and it was a bit cold.


Ok, I know, picture overload. I just wanted to to be done with all of pictures from our fun trip to the cabin. I was going to stretch it out over a couple more days, but we have been busy and I wanted to post some of those pictures! Sorry, but enjoy!

5 comments:

Laura said...

I love the picture of Brooklyn hugging the girls. SO CUTE! By the way, how did you explain to Brooklyn why her arms were all tingly when she fell asleep with her arms behind her head? Funny girl:)

Unknown said...

love the sledding pics, those are my favorite! looks like everybody had a good time!

Anonymous said...

how fun for your girls to have so many cousins their age. My kids have just Grai on both sides. It makes me kinda sad. Those look like really great memories.

Jerry and Maaret said...

cute pics... looks like you had a lot of fun :)

Krystal said...

Picture overloads are great!! I love all the cute pictures. It looks like you had a great time at the cabin with your family. It is one of my "dreams" to have a family cabin someday, where all the family can come together for holidays and reunions, etc. How fun!!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker