Sunday, January 04, 2009

Misc. pictures from our trip to Boise


This pic was taken before her haircut. We stayed at my sister Jenn's house and there is a window right above the bed. Her backyard has a large pond with geese on it so the girls loved to look out at the birds. It was a morning ritual. I couldn't resist taking this picture. Brooklyn and Tom were still asleep. I think I accidentally woke them both up with this picture. But soooo worth it!


Brooklyn and Aniston riding on the toy. My fav part are where Brooklyn's feet are.
Brooklyn just LOVES animals. This is our family cat, Memer. Since we didn't have Snickers with us Brooklyn looked for Memer. Memer is not a loveable, cuddly cat. He is an outdoor cat and is very independent. So, this picture was truly a rare moment because Brooklyn had the cat indoors and was Memer was actually letting her hold her.

Here are the rest of the pics from my folks house in Boise. I am now going to post pics of the cabin. Here we gooooo!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Meemer IS a loveable cat if the person holding her isn't pulling/poking her. :)

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker