This is Kenzie. Enough said. When we knelt for family prayer this is what Brooklyn looked like. SOOO cute. I know, irreverent, but I had to get a picture. Brooklyn praying Ready for church. I even curled Kenzie's bangs and pigtails. All I have to do with Brooklyn's is put her hair around my finger and it curls. They both looked SOOOO cute. They would stand then let their feet go. They thought they were so funny. Yes, they are hugging each other. Kenzie had the giggles and thought Brooklyn was trying to tickle her. Last Sunday we invited the Stufflebeam's over to play some games. And of course...there was chocolate popcorn. Here are some pictures of what we've been up to for the week. It has been a productive week. Last night we went to the Home show with the Larson's then went back to their place and watched a movie. On Friday we went to Costco with the Debbie and Scott. It is always nice to have the extra help! Then later that night we went to Dan and Cassie's house and visited with them. During the week I had a cool opportunity to finish off the Humanitarian project I headed up. Back in Oct. I coordinated for there to be 100 dolls and 50 pillow cases to be made for the Pediatric ward at the hospital. That was a lot of work! I had no idea at the time I signed up. Lucky for me we have a lot of talented sewers in the neighborhood. I even got some practice sewing as well. I'd never made a doll before. So, last week the girls and I delivered them to the hospital. It was really cool to see the doctors and nurses reaction to our little delivery. It makes me want to take on another big project. I'll keep my eyes and ears open for opportunites. Let me know of any that you know of as well. Other than the normal babysitting for friends and playing at home...nothing all too eventful. A good week though. The girls are eventful enough. Kenzie is big into picking lint off our socks. She gets really fixated on lint and getting it off as soon as she sees it. She loves playing with her dishes and play food in her kitchen. She loves carrying around a purse and wearing her high heel shoes. She is all girl. She knows most of her body parts including tough ones like cheek, elbow and knee. She likes to pat her knee and try and whistle to get "Pups" attention. She saw Tom do that. Brooklyn started saying, "hmmm" when she is thinking about something or trying to make a decision. It is so cute. She LOVES "pups" (as she calls him) and totes him around. She can draw circles and is working on drawing a triangle and a square. She is working on her colors and thinks that every color is green. She can count to 10 with no problem and to 20 with some help. She still sings all of the time. Ok, I am done bragging. I am just really proud of my girls and all they do. They are great kids.
wow brooklyn can count!! thats amazing!!! cute pictures, your girls are such great little buddies! it was good to see you guys friday! thanks again for coming up:)
I love to hear all about your girls, and how smart and adorable they are. It's a mom's right to brag as much as we want....that's my opinion. Brooklyn looks so cute praying. And that is one amazing toy chest too. Oh yeah, you might have to email the recipe for chocolate popcorn someday. You've mentioned it several times, and I really want to try it now! It sounds so yummy!
Those are THE cutest pictures of the girls. I love it! I'm so excited to see them, uh, I mean all of you tomorrow:) Oh, and can you say OCD with Kenzie and the lint? Hmm...which parent does she take after with that one?
Wow! You sound like you are always having fun! You are a great mom and I think I am going to have to start taking notes :) It is fun to catch up with you and your family through the blog. Thanks for keeping me entertained throughout the day!
7 comments:
Michelle you are so amazing! I love that you brag...someone has to be a cheerleader for our kids these days!
wow brooklyn can count!! thats amazing!!! cute pictures, your girls are such great little buddies! it was good to see you guys friday! thanks again for coming up:)
I love to hear all about your girls, and how smart and adorable they are. It's a mom's right to brag as much as we want....that's my opinion. Brooklyn looks so cute praying. And that is one amazing toy chest too. Oh yeah, you might have to email the recipe for chocolate popcorn someday. You've mentioned it several times, and I really want to try it now! It sounds so yummy!
i like the sticker face :)
Those are THE cutest pictures of the girls. I love it! I'm so excited to see them, uh, I mean all of you tomorrow:) Oh, and can you say OCD with Kenzie and the lint? Hmm...which parent does she take after with that one?
Wow! You sound like you are always having fun! You are a great mom and I think I am going to have to start taking notes :) It is fun to catch up with you and your family through the blog. Thanks for keeping me entertained throughout the day!
Busy, busy, busy...
Sounds like you and your girls always have so much fun, never a dull moment in the Hall house!
Post a Comment