Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Biggest Loser!
Holy cow, as I was watching Biggest Loser tonight I kept telling Tom that the girl named Mandi on the yellow team looked really familiar. He thought I was nuts. Then I told him I played club volleyball with a girl named Mandi that looks like her. So, I ran downstairs, got my volleyball pictures out and lo and behold...it is her! I played ball with Mandi from the yellow team. She did some modeling when we were 16 and was a really cool girl. She and her sister are from Boise...so my votes are for the yellow team. GO MANDI!!! I'll have to scan in some pictures. That is so cool that I know someone famous. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
WOAH!!! thats crazy!! you know whats funny, i thought she looked familiar, and i was thinking, i knew a girl named mandi who looked just like her, but i am SURE i don't know this mandy, just a coincidence. how funny!
That is werid! She didn't get kicked off last night did she? I did not get to see the end of it. If not, then I hope she wins. Even though I have a soft spot for the older couple... Poor guy!
I actually haven't watched it, but since you are going for yellow maybe i better tune in and cheer for them as well!! It's cool when you know someone famous!
Isn't that funny. A girl I knew in college won the first million on Deal or No Deal and I felt pretty cool that I knew her...
Post a Comment