Saturday, November 22, 2008

VERY full Friday

Dinner at Red Robin waiting for TWILIGHT!!! What a fun night with the girls
Brooklyn pushing Kenzie.




Scott (Scock according to Brooklyn) pushing the girls
Rachel helping Brooklyn across the balance beam
EARTHQUAKE!
Scott, Debbie and Rachel pushing Brooklyn while Kenzie slept!




Yesterday was a lot of fun. BUT today I am paying for it. I am sooo tired! Yesterday started out with going to Costco. On Thursday we coordinated with the Stufflebeams to go to Costco then to lunch. So, we went to Costo. It was VERY nice to have some help with my monkeys. Costco was actually enjoyable. I got to walk around and look at things rather then hurry through with my shopping list and hope that my girls make it! Thanks! After Costco we went to Wingers for lunch. After lunch we went to this SWEEEET park (Discovery Park). I've posted about this park before. Anyhow, we were there for almost 2 hours. Kenzie was asleep for half of it. After the park we went home and took a quick nap (20 minutes) then I went to Twilight with Charlotte, Era, Debbie and Rachel. We went to Red Robin first then to the movie. The movie started at 9:40pm. I usually can't start a movie past 9pm because I end of zonking out. BUT...What a great movie! I thoroughly enjoyed it AND stayed awake. Thanks Stufflebeams and the girls for a FABULOUS day! I love full days like this.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I'm so glad you liked it too! I;m glad it was a fun friday!

Luke and Erin said...

You are one busy mama! Don't you wish you could trade engery with your kids for a day...

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker