Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Cheese Cake Factory

Charlotte being sung to. Long story, but she was Maryanne that go around.
Mariann and Megan
myself and Kathy


Last night some of my friends and I went to the Cheese Cake Factory. Their cheese cake is AMAZING. I LOVE LOVE LOVE pumpkin so I got the pumpkin pecan cheesecake.We have been trying to do something like this every couple of weeks or so just for a change. We go after all of the kids are in bed that way we aren't taking away from family time. It has been a lot of fun! It is usually VERY last minute. It is fun getting to know different people. The more the merrier so if anyone wants to go with us next time let me know and you'll be invited! It happened to be my birthday on Sunday and Charlottes on the 10th so we decided to celebrate!

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker