A few fun things have been going on with the girls:
Kenzie has started to do somersaults on her own. We were just sitting on the couch talking with Debbie and Rachel and Kenzie did a somersault on her own. We were like, "Holy cow, did you see that? That was the first time she's done that on her own." We gave her LOTS f attention and, of course, she did it a ton more after that. So, both girls are doing somersaults. Brooklyn likes to "help" Kenzie do them as well. It is really cute to watch. I've been trying to get it on video, but everytime I do, the girls think I am chasing them so they run. What goofballs.
Kenzie is also telling us when she goes potty. She holds her bum and points to her room to get changed. Go Kenzie! Maybe I will be able to potty train them together.!!!!
Kenzie has the goofiest faces. Tonight Lou taught her to give "the look". She pulled her eye brows down and definitely gave, "the look". Kenzie is also known for rolling her eyes, and making funny noises out of her mouth. You really just have to be around this kid to experience it. She is soooo funny.
Brooklyn's favorite number right now is 9. When you ask her how many something is she says 9. When we were at Costco with Debbie and Rachel, Brooklyn was reading a book with them and there happened to be 9 things on the page. Debbie thought I was a brilliant parent. I am a brilliant parent (jk), but actually lucked out with Brooklyn saying 9. It was funny to watch.
Brooklyn loves to just help. She takes rags (dirty or not) and will go around the house "cleaning things" She says, "I help, Mommy." What a sweetheart.
I love my girls. Never a dull moment around here.


No comments:
Post a Comment