Tuesday, November 25, 2008
He PASSED!!!...Now I am going to brag...
Tom has been studying like crazy to pass some certifications. 2 weeks ago he took a 4 hour, 200 question test and PASSED! That was the OHST (Occupational Health and Saftey Technician). Yesterday, he took the ASP (Associated Safety Professional) and PASSED!!! It is a 5 hour, 240 question test. Now in another 2 weeks he will be taking the CSP which will make him a Certified Safety Professional. There are only 108 of these in the state. It is a 6 hour 280 question test. Youch! The ASP is a test that is part 1 of the CSP certification. Most people study many months. Tom is blessed with the ability to remember what he studies and he takes tests well. What a blessing because he is GREAT at procrastinating too. :) I just have to brag because I'm very proud of Tom and all he has accomplished. He set some goals and is working towards achieving them. Great job Tom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
GO TOM!!! I'm really proud of him too. I was bragging about him yesterday to a friend. Go Tom Go!
Good job Tom!
Post a Comment