Sunday, November 23, 2008

Pet Peeve

Ok, here is the other tag that Lou is making me do. The other one is below. Pet Peeves. I hate to say this, but I have several. It just depends on the situation.

Driving:
People who WON'T go the speed limit.
People who WON'T use their blinkers.
People who cross the white carpool line.

In Life:
People who MOOCH off others and just keep taking and taking without any thanks or thought to reciprocate the jestures. (As you can tell, this subject is tender. The people in my life who mooch probably don't even see themselves as takers...that is why they are moochers. They will never change.) BUT I also realize that is is MY choice to allow it to happen. My nature is to help those around me in hopes that they come around and show gratitude. I've yet to see it from those who mooch in my life. So, I guess it's my own fault. I am just optimistic.

People who are fake. They don't think others know, but we all know and can't stand to be around them.

Random:
In the shopping line to pay...people who don't put the plastic stopper after their groceries are loaded up to signify that I can start putting my groceries on the conveyer belt.

People who don't say "excuse me" when I am looking at an item and they walk in front of me in a grocery isle.

People who don't say "bless you" after someone sneezes.

Ok, I'll get off this kick. I could go on, but I won't. I hate to dwell on the inconsiderate things people do. I'm sure I do plenty. Those don't need to be mentioned in the comment section. For more heartwarming reading, see below. :)

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I loved reading your pet peeves, you don't seem like you have ANY! It was a fun tag.

Laura said...

Are you sure you don't want us to leave yours here? J/K I agree with Stacey, I can't think of anything you do that bugs me.

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker