Sunday, November 02, 2008

Meet our little puppy

We got a little puppy yesterday. He is 6 weeks old. It is a shih tzu It was love at first sight. He was in front of Walmart with his other brothers and sisters and Tom mentioned it would be fun to go let the girls pet the dogs. So, we stopped. This little puppy came right over to me and climbed into my arms. He nuzzled right in and stayed there while the girls played with the other dogs. Brooklyn even found a dog that became her buddy but I just couldn't part with this little sweetie. So, Tom got her for me for my birthday. The dog hasn't left Brooklyn's side. He follows her around and plays with her. Kenzie is very scared of her so that is why there aren't any pictures of Kenzie with the dog. So, we are pet owners. I didn't grow up with a dog and neither did Tom...what are we thinking? We are excited and ready for this new adventure. By the way...name to be decided.









10 comments:

Laura said...

Ahhh! So cute! I love the little guy already. Brooklyn looks like she has a new buddy, but she better not have forgotten who her real friends are (Ben and I).

Unknown said...

aww cute! brooklyn looks so happy to have a little buddy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE~!

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

I love the way their little bottom teeth stick out - they are one of the cutest dogs.

Bonnie said...

such a cute puppy!!! don't you just love the little puppy faces they pull. we have 2 dogs and they both have such cute personalities. looks like he won't feel lonely one bit with brooklyn!! happy b-day michelle, hope you enjoy your pup :)

Stacey said...

I saw those same puppies yesterday! I'm so glad you got one! He is so cute!

Jerry and Maaret said...

I think you were mis-informed.... Tom DID grow up with dogs- they just lived outside. We had Three-Toes (a mutt), a black lab named Bud, He had a red heeler named Rusty (which we dyed purple for Easter once), just to name a few... Anyhoo... good luck with the new addition :)

Dacia said...

Puppies and kids are just soooo adorable and look even cuter when photographed together. How could you pass up a cute little puppy like that? So cute!

Just Only Me said...

What a sweet little puppy!!! I could totally become a pet-person if I had that to snuggle with! Love the pictures of your Halloween, you all look great. What a great birthday present you got there!

JoJo said...

I think getting a dog was the best thing to do for our boys, who were both scared of dogs. Give Kenzie time... The pictures of Brooklyn are so cute!

Andria said...

The puppy looks so cute!! Good luck and I hope it if a fun experience for all of you!!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker