So, I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with blogging. I have Halloween, bathtime, my birthday, and other random pictures still to post. And what do I do...I take more pictures of the girls today and post only today's pictures. Oh well, I will get it all posted because life has been pretty eventful around here. I will quit stalling and let you know what we named the newest addition to our family. So, yesterday (yes, our cute puppy has been without a name for almost 3 days...very sad) I was looking through names on the Internet and nothing was fitting. I liked Jake, Cosmo, Buddy, and other names but it just didn't fit. Then I let my mind wander and I started thinking about the Halloween candy that I got rid of the day before. I was having MAJOR sugar cravings...I know, it was withdrawal. Anyhow, I wanted a Snickers bar. Then I looked at our puppy and it fit. So, yes, his name is Snickers. He is caramel color and a rambunctious little puppy. Don't ask me why, but it fits. I asked Brooklyn and she said, "Ya Momma, Snigggers" (That's how she says it...we'll have to work on that. :)) So, it has stuck ever since. He is such a good puppy. I just love having him around. I wish his name came from some awe inspiring event, or a memory, or something cool, but no, it came from a craving. Cravings are pretty powerful. :)
As far as the pictures go...I have been trying to give the girls choices whenever I can so I asked Brooklyn what she wanted to wear. She literally freaked out at the chance to wear her princess dress that Grandma Hall gave her. Kenzie saw her put it on and REALLy wanted hers too...so we have princesses. Thanks Grandma! They didn't fight me on doing their hair at all and pranced around like they knew they were cute (and they were!). When I was taking the pictures I kept telling them to give me sweet smiles, but this is what I got. They are both such goofballs. Well, right now they are taking naps. I was going to change their clothes, but they both put up a fight. Why do I even try? So, I'll try and sneak in and take of picture of my two little princesses sleeping on the pea. Can I just say that life is good. I love being a mom.


5 comments:
I like Sniggers:) haha And Kenzie is developing such a personality! I love those two girls!
I think sniggers should stick, too cute not to! We have dress-up day everyday around here, Bree like to put empty butter buckets on her hear it is sooo funny :) I really don't know why I bother with real clothes, they seem much happier with out them!
i like snickers, too.... it really satisfies :)
We had a dog named Snickers. I think he was blind. The best memory I have of him is when he peed on Larry's leg. Priceless! Your little princesses are absolutely adorable!
Very pretty princesses. And Happy late birthday. I feel like you...overwhelmed with blogging because I have lots I want to post about too!
Post a Comment