Oh ya, I go so wrapped up in the tags that I forgot to tag other people. I tag all those people who are on my sidebar on my blog. You know who you are. 2 tags: 1. Pet Peeves 2. Oldest friends
LOL! It is too bad we don't live closer. It makes me sad! I am sorry, but I am 100% with Tom on the lights. I am a true believer in giving thanks BEFORE decking the halls! GOOD JOB TOM! However, I do start putting all of our Christmas stuff up the day after Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
LOL! It is too bad we don't live closer. It makes me sad!
I am sorry, but I am 100% with Tom on the lights. I am a true believer in giving thanks BEFORE decking the halls! GOOD JOB TOM! However, I do start putting all of our Christmas stuff up the day after Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment