That dog is so darn cute! I was expecting a dog in the first two pictures (since that was the name of your post) so thanks for the joke. haha Thanks again for dinner tonight, you guys are far too generous. We love you!
Yeah...Snickers is adorable and what a cute name. Congrats on being dog owners! Arent they the best (good luck with the house training:)
i like the cage idea. maybe i should get one. lol! cute pictures!
What a cute puppy with a cute name and two cute little girls! I also like the new background of your blog.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That dog is so darn cute! I was expecting a dog in the first two pictures (since that was the name of your post) so thanks for the joke. haha Thanks again for dinner tonight, you guys are far too generous. We love you!
Yeah...Snickers is adorable and what a cute name. Congrats on being dog owners! Arent they the best (good luck with the house training:)
i like the cage idea. maybe i should get one. lol! cute pictures!
What a cute puppy with a cute name and two cute little girls! I also like the new background of your blog.
Post a Comment