Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy uhhh 21st Nathan!

Tonight we celebrated Nate's birthday. The Stufflebeam's invited us over for dinner, cake, and fun times. We always enjoy ourselves when we go over there. Earlier that day, when I was making his cake, Kenzie got her hands on the yellow food coloring and it sprayed her in the face. Her face and hands were yellow the rest of the night. How fitting that she picked yellow. Ducks are yellow (at least her duck is yellow). :) What a goofball.Nathan blowing out his candles

Nathan opening presents
Brooklyn scoping out the cake
I made a Nascar birthday cake for Nate because he LOVES Nascar. The front cake is a race car and since he turned a certain age I did the numbers. The 4 is a race track. I had a lot of fun with this cake. I always love doing the cakes. It is very relaxing for me.
The cars were snickers and the spectators were gummy bears.

The driver of the car was a mint. The wheels were reeses peanut butter cups and the headlights were m&m's

3 comments:

5 Brothers Farms said...

Great cake! What a clever and creative lady you are!

Laura said...

Awesome cake Michelle! I'll have to learn from you because, well, I stink at that. Cute new background by the way. Banner coming soon...

Krystal said...

You always make the neatest cakes!!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker