Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Halloween at Novell
I know, I am WAY behind on my posts, but I still want to log what we've been up to. This Halloween the Stufflebeams invited us to go to Nate's work (Novell) and go trick or treating. Picture this...many many floors of workers and they all are in cubicles. The girls got A TON of candy! What was cute was Kenzie had to lick every piece of candy that she got. Brooklyn's favorite candy were the suckers. It was really cute to watch the girls. Thanks for the invite! As far as neighborhood trick or treating went...we went to 5 houses because it was raining. The girls had a lot of fun and it was a memorable Halloween.
















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
fun :)
I love the picture of Mackenzie from behind.
I love your girls' cute costumes. How did you put the "reaction" thing at the bottom of each post? Neat.
They are so darn cute! I love the costumes. Keep them...maybe some day I'll have girls:)
Post a Comment