Tuesday, September 16, 2008

tAGgeD

TAGGED!

8 things I am passionate about (no particular order):

1. My kids

2. My hubby

3. My extended family and birthfamily

4. The gospel of Jesus Christ

5. Exercise

6. Being productive

7. Taking pictures and documenting them on our blog

8. Sincere friends

8 words or phrases I say often:

1. It's all good

2. Let's go!

3. Love you

4. Pretty girl

5. Do you see what I'm saying?

6. Stinky!

7. That's amazing

8. Miss you

8 things I want to do before I die:

1. Have more kids

2. Travel the world

3. Reach my 50th wedding anniversary

4. Watch my kids marry good men and marry in the temple

5. Gain a stonger testimony of my Savior

6. Enjoy my grandbabies

7. Get to know each member of my family on a close and personal basis.

8. Enjoy life as it comes to me.

8 things I have learned from my past:

1. I can't control how others feel or what they say about me. I can only control how I react.

2. I don't have to let people mooch from me. It is my choice whether or not I let people take advantage of me. Moochers will always mooch...nothing changes.

3. The Lord knows our needs. He may not place things in order in which we want them to be, but he knows what we need and will ALWAYS be there for us.

4. I don't always have to be doing something and looking ahead. I can find great joy in just sitting back and enjoying life as it comes to me.

5. Examples say far more than words.

6. We teach others how we want to be treated.

7. If I'm feeling ever feeling low then all I need to do is serve someone else and I always end up feeling happier.

8. Prayers are answered.

8 places I would love to go or see:

1. Hawaii

2. On a cruise anywhere

3. Spain

4. Australia

5. Thailand

6. Disney World

7. New Zealand

8. Russia

8 things I currently need or want:

1. Cowboy boots

2. A treadmill

3. A clean house

4. A clutter free house

5. A date with my husband

6. Loves from my girls

7. To live closer to my family (Lou will work, but she is leaving soon!)

8. Another baby (through adoption or natural...I'm not picky, they are the same to me! :))

8 people I tag:

1. ENTIRE Hall family

2. Krystal

3. Lindsey

4. Megan

5. Angela

6. Lou

7. Sarah

8. Becky

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I think your answers are wonderful! I love this tag because it is fun to get to read other peoples views, I think you get to know each other better! Thanks for all you do, you are a great example to me.

Krystal said...

Fun answers...Tags are great since they do let you get to know each other better. I accept your tag! BTW did you know I tagged you a few posts ago...you can write "all about Tom" if you want to. I really enjoy reading your blog and looking at all your fun pictures. Thanks for all the comments you leave on my blog too! :)

Laura said...

Umm....Ooops? I love you Michelle!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker