Friday, September 19, 2008

Marathon or bust

This is it! I've been training for 18 weeks and the day has finally come. I can't believe I am about to run 26.2 miles. Is there something messed up in my brain...don't answer that. :) I'm actually more excited then nervous. I'm sure the nerves will come, but for now, I just want to get it over with and do what I've been working so hard to achieve. Here I go! Marathon or bust!

8 comments:

Laura said...

GO MICHELLE!! We'll be there to cheer you on. We are both so proud of you. And I won't answer your question about your brain...

Krystal said...

Good Luck!! You will do great! That's a pretty exciting accomplishment to run a marathon! We'll be cheering for you tomorrow from here in Boise! :)

Unknown said...

see you at the finish line!!

andrea wardle said...

We'll be cheering for you at the finish line!

Andria said...

Good Luck to you!! That is so amazing and wonderful!!

Megan said...

I am sooo excited for you Michelle! You are so amazing! You're going to have a blast. What an accoplishment to have for the rest of your life! We wish you the best of luck tomorrow.

Stacey said...

I am so excited and nervous for you too! I can't wait to hear all about it!!! Good luck!

Jerry and Maaret said...

WOOHOO!!! Good luck! I've always wanted to say I ran a marathon but I REALLY hate running, so I don't know if I ever will.... WAY TO GO!!!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker