Lindsey, me and Charlotte
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Fun at the park!
We went to Discovery Park on Tuesday. What an amazing park! It is huge and has everything a kid could want. We were originally going to go to Jump on it but they changed their schedule on us so we moved our picnic to the park. We played and played for 2 hours and we still could have played longer. This is definitely going to be a weekly thing until it gets too cold to go. We went with Lindsey, Charlotte and their kids. It was cute to see Lindsey's little girl dressed almost identical to my girls. Well, sorry for the picture overload...I tend to go overboard when taking pictures because these little kids are so darn cute! We went to the circus last night with the Stufflebeams and had a blast! I have visiting teaching to do , a bread class to prep for that I'm teaching, then volleyball...who knows if I'll get to those pics to post today...but I'll sure try!
Brooklyn, Zach, Brooklyn and Kenzie



This thing was called an earthquake because it moves.
Bells to play

l-r: Kenzie, Brooklyn, Brooklyn, Zach
Charlotte and Lily
She is such a daredevil. She kept her arms out while swinging. Brooklyn also knows to move her legs and body back and forth to keep the swing going. Smart kid.

This is a little honey comb kid size.







They just love each other. It's great to see that they are such good friends.


This toy turns.

Lindsey, me and Charlotte
Lindsey, me and Charlotte
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
wow that park looks like lots of fun!! to bad im so far away, i'd love to go!!
Isn't that near American Fork/Pleasant Grove? I saw that park the other day and was going to call and tell you about it, I'm glad you found it!
Adorable pictures.I loved browsing thru your blog today.
And way to go on the race!!.You did awesome, your pics from that were great. Love you, mean it, Mom Hall
I love how you dressed your girls in matching outfits...Wow! They are so cute!
Post a Comment