Friday, September 26, 2008
Barnum and Bailey CIRCUS
We went to the circus on Wednesday with the Stufflebeams. What a blast! We booked the tickets a couple of months ago and have looked forward to this day for awhile. I can honestly say I was a little worried about how the girls would handle the night. They love animals (Brooklyn up close and Kenzie from a distance), but you just never know about how they will do. Surprisingly, they LOVED it and were entertained for 2 1/2 hours. We asked Brooklyn what her favorite was and she said, "Ephalants" . Kenzie went NUTS over the dogs. The girls danced a bunch and just loved being there. Before the circus we got to see the performers and animals up close. What a cool thing for the kids. After the show Brooklyn went to a table where they were selling a bunch of stuff. She kept saying, "mama, mama" then pointing to the monkey. Since I am the mom I had to say no, but Grandma said yes. She bought Brooklyn the monkey and Kenzie the elephant. They LOVE them and carry them around. Thanks Stufflebeams for a fabulous night. We promise to work on the being late part. :) Going to the circus is something we will definitely do again.
Brooklyn put her monkey to bed.

I thought it was cute how she put other stuffed animals around her and made sure the monkey had some milk.

A picture of the girls right after the circus...they were worn out!

Laura...what a goofball.






Kenzie made friends with 1 of Tom's coworkers

L-R: Andrea, Laura, Debbie, Nathan, Brooklyn and Tom











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
How fun! I wish it would have worked for Ben and I to go with you guys. The elephants are amazing! By the way...cute hair:)
It looks like so much fun! Your girls are so dang cute!!!
Wow that looks like so much fun!!
How fun! I seriously love the circus. But I don't like clowns! Looks like you guys had so much fun
Look, I found you! That looks like so much fun, I bet your girls loved it!
It was so much fun to see you guys and see how big the kids are! They are just cuties :)
Post a Comment