
So, Dan, Cass, Mary and Tom wanted to go hottubbing in our neighborhood hot tub. Well, they left them came back 5 min. later and said the water was too cold. So, they decided to go hot tubbing in our tub. It ended up being a lot of fun for those who participated. I think all of us would have joined in if there was room!!!

Party in the tub!

Tom and the girls going swimming

So, tonight we celebrated Kenzie's, Andrew's and Brittney's birthday cake. This is Brittney's PIG Birthday. I added a smile and rosy cheeks later. I was pretty proud of myself. Thanks to all who came. We had quite the crowd. For journaling purpose, here are the people that came: Dan, cass, Andrew, Mary, the Jensen family (Tom's coworkers and Alaska family), Brittney, Debbie, Nathan, Rachel, Ray, Colby, Jalisa, and of course, the Hall family. :0) It was another very memorable and fun evening. I can't believe I have 2 kids that are older than 1. Time just flies.

Andrew's basketball birthday cake. I did a basketball because the kid LOVES balls. Plus, his dad wants him to be an athlete so I thought I would put a subliminal message there for Andrew. Man, what is it with me and subliminal messages...1st the bib, now the cake. Sorry Andrew!

Front of Kenzie's duck cake.

Back of Kenzie's cake


Brittney's pig cake that she requested.

Brittney showing us her pig cupcakes. I can see why Brooklyn is such a goofball.

Brittney's pig cupcakes.

Kenzie opening her presents. All 3 kids were right there to help. Brooklyn kept taking off with her toys right after Kenzie opened them.

Brittney opening her present.

Colby (Colton) :), Brittney and Aunt Jalisa

Some friends of ours (the Jensen's) brought their CRAZY kids. Now I know where they get it.

Debbie feeding Brooklyn some cake.

Brittney requested a pig cake this year. So, I did my best and made her the best pig cake I have ever made (ok, the only pig cake I have ever made. :)).

Happy 20th Brittney! She even blew out all 20 candles in 1 blow.

Happy 1st birthday cousins!!! Same due date but different birthdays!

Kenzie wasn't so sure about the candle. She kept wanting to touch it.

Andrew wasn't so sure about the whole cake thing. He didn't really want to eat it or touch it. Cassie gave him some and he didn't think it was that bad. Cassie then took his hand and tore into it and Andrew ate some. Funny kid. I think he was more bugged about getting his hand dirty then eating a yummy cake.


First she licked the top of the cake and figured out she liked the frosting.

Then she took the duck off and licked the top. We had to show her that the frosting was on the bottom.

Then there was no stopping her.
7 comments:
woohoo! Happy birthday!!! I like the duck cake- that's just how I would have done it :) Looks like you had quite a celebration! I wanna go hot-tubbin at your house! Looks like fun!
(Wow, next year, let's just come over to your house! I'll bring Ryanna's birthday cake to join the rest of them!) You're so creative. What a neat and memorable birthday; how lucky your girls are surrounded by people that adore and love them so much. I always love your blog, is it weird to say that it's uplifting? You always make me smile.
your cakes are soooo cute michelle, good job... you're a natural at cake decorating.... looks like a great party, wish i was there! :)
You are such a talented cake decorator! I can't believe your babies are both over a year old now! (Time sure flies.) You have such cute kiddos, and your family does such fun, memorable activities together. Happy Easter!
Happy birthday! What a party! I love all the cakes. I might just have to copy your pig cake idea. It would fit the way addi eats jsut perfecctly. We need the dates when you guys are coming so we can mark in on our calendars. Thanks!
I hope she had a happy birthday it looks like she did! You are a talented cake decorator!
What cute cakes! I can't believe Kenzie is a 1 year old now! Time sure flew for me.
Post a Comment