
These are the newest members of our family. Brooklyn LOVES Eore and the duck finger puppet. Kenzie loves the duck. (Thanks Brooke!) They sleep with them, eat with them, and take them in the car with us. Kenzie has gotten creative where she knows how to crawl with the duck between her legs. Thank goodness for washing machines and washable toys!!! I called Brooke in a panic wondering where she got the duck...she said she is sending another one my way. Phew! The duck was wearing out fast from going to so many places!


Brooklyn and her babies. She was showing us where the eyes were. What a smart little girl.

This morning Tom gave Brooklyn her own bowl of cereal. She carried it around everywhere and ate it all morning.
2 comments:
Looks like the girls are having fun! Kenzie is really changing, I can't believe it. By the way, I think the next word Brooklyn needs to learn is Lou:)
awww... Maggie always had her favorites, too. I think it's so funny when they pick a favorite toy, I would love to get inside their heads and find out WHY they picked it.
Post a Comment