Sunday, April 06, 2008
"I can see the alarm clock without glasses!"
A lot of new changes this week. Kenzie got to ride in the front facing car seat for the 1st time. She was so happy to see everything. She just kept bobbing her head and laughing. She's so big. Tom also got Lasik surgery on Saturday. He now has 20/15 vision. Amazing. All day he kept saying, "that says.... I can read it from here...I've never been able to do that." I am so happy that he was able to do it. I can just see his confidence beaming. I also finished our neighborhood newsletter. A friend and I saw a need in the neighborhood to create cohesiveness among the members and nonmembers of the church. So, we created the newsletter. It is 2 pages long and has topics like cleaning, cooking, ads, $ saving tips, and gardening. So, kind of a way to bond the moms. I'm looking forward to see what results because of it.
Brooklyn leaned over and gave Kenzie kisses. They are so sweet to each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Congratulations to Tom! What an exciting thing to have happen...that's on my wish list later in life. I can only imagine! That's so great.
Love the pictures of the girlies, and that cute little plush duckie! (would be a great addition to our growing collection! ha)
Your newsletter...do you have any copies that you can share via email? I would love to see a copy; being like 14 hours away, I can be a far-away neighbor! I'm always up to seeing tips that can help improve saving money, etc. What a lot of time that must have taken you, what a nice thing for uniting your neighborhood!
Go Michelle! Aren't you ambitious:) The newsletter will take more time than you realize I'm sure, but what a great asset to your neighborhood. Cute pictures of the girls, I'm so excited to see them soon! CONGRATS TOM!!! I don't know if I'll recognize him!
Miles is going to be so jealous of Tom. He wants to get lasik so bad. We are just trying to save up the money! One of these days. I love the idea of the newletter. What a great idea! You are so creative and what a great idea to make people feel welcomed in the community.
WOOHOO!!!!
Post a Comment