Thursday, March 27, 2008

LOTS of random pics

Milestones:
Today while giving the girls a bath, Brooklyn wanted me to put some soap in her hands. So, I squirted a little and told her to rub her hands. So she did. Then I showed her how to wash her tummy and arms. So, she did. It was so darn cute. She is such a sponge right now wanting to learn everything.

Kenzie walked 8 steps last night. (I wasn't there either!) Tom and Cass were there to witness it. Go Kenzie!


Happy Birthday to Kenzie! She is 1 today!!! She isn't feeling so good today so we are going to celebrate on Sunday! I can't believe it was 1 year ago that she joined our family. She is such a sweet baby and very happy. I can honestly say that Brooklyn AND Kenzie are our miracle babies. We never thought we would have either of them and look how blessed we are. We love you Kenzie!

I tried to get a picture of the girls together and Kenzie did not like that one bit. Brooklyn kept putting her hand on her head and nodding like, "I hope this stops soon".

This morning Brooklyn got out of bed, gathered her animals and wanted to sit down on the couch and drink her milk. She was very determined to have ALL of her friends there while she drank her milk.
Ever since Brooklyn got to go on an Easter egg hunt she has been carrying around her basket putting toys and fish crackers into it. She likes to wear it around her neck as she does this.

I have been babysitting cousin Andrew for most of the week while Cassie packs up the house. I had to put this little subliminal message on his bib so he remembers who is favorite aunt is. He is such a good baby. He just LOVED being around the girls and playing.
Nathan and Debbie. We had a lot of people over for Easter. We had the Stufflebeams, Dan and Ashlee, Rebecca and Laurel (neighbors), and Dan and Cass. We had an Easter egg hunt (for the adults too!), dinner, then played Apples to Apples then talked. It was a great day and very memorable. Thanks to all for coming!!!

The ADULT Easter egg hunt. Tom had 9 BIG prizes for certain eggs that were found.

Brooklyn got to do ANOTHER Easter egg hunt with everyone.

I LOVE this picture. They both look so darn cute.


This is Tom with the girls and the dancing chicken. The girls really liked this chicken. Brooklyn was scared of it at first, but soon warmed up to it. She's such a funny kid. She will climb onto anything and do some real daredevil tactics, but when it comes to certain stuffed animals of the ball popper it freaks her out.

Look at Kenzie's PIGTAILS!!!

Cute little Brooklyn in her Easter dress.

Dan and Cass at the Mayan. We went to the Mayan with them as a last hurrah before they move. Brooklyn LOVED the divers.
Watching the divers

Brooklyn LOVED watching the divers. When they performed she stopped eating and watched.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Kenz! We miss those girls, but are looking forward to your visit soon. I've been waiting for you to post something on your blog, so thanks for getting your act together:) Also, CUTE PIGTAILS! I can't believe she has hair:) Poor Brooklyn...

Unknown said...

Happy birthday one last time kenze! i know i cant believe its been a year since our babies came. i love your journaling at the bottom of the pictures, it really adds a lot. i seldom have the patience to go back and do it. THANK YOU SO MUCH for watching andrew! theres no price tag for that! hes mobile enough to get into everything but not old enough to teach him to stay out or to help. so its been a lifesaver!! and i know i can trust him at your place ,your such a good mom. Cute pics! loved them all!! especially the "auntie" one. haha!

Miles and Bex said...

Wow, Kenz is one! That is crazy. Happy birhtday Kenz! Your girls are so dang cute. I love looking at all of your pictures. I can not wait to see you this summer. We decided not to go to Utah. So we will be here. We even just purchased a travel trailer. SO we can go camping!!!! It will be so fun.

Jerry and Maaret said...

fun! sounds like you guys really know how to have a good time!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker