Can you say comfort? Crocs and slippers combined in one. I'm in heaven.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Cousins
So, last night we had Dan, Cass and Andrew over for dinner. After dinner we played Apples to Apples. Great game! A must buy! Cass won. Then we sat around and talked. The kids were fun to watch. Here are some pics of the evening. We will miss them when they leave for DC in 3 weeks!!!
Brooklyn put my "sheeews" on and was walking around. Poor kid has a bump on her eyebrow from running away from Andrew and ran into the door frame.
Can you say comfort? Crocs and slippers combined in one. I'm in heaven.
All 3 monkeys playing behind the couch. It was funny to watch them. Andrew followed Brooklyn around EVERYWHERE and Kenzie did her own thing. Poor Andrew kept getting stuck in bedrooms and strange places. They were also caught in Kenzie's room. Andrew had the radio going and Brooklyn was standing on the edge of her crib. They both looked VERY guilty when I peeked in on them.
Can you say comfort? Crocs and slippers combined in one. I'm in heaven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ahhh! Cute girls:) I can see that they're starting to develop a little fur on top of their heads! I'm excited to see you guys soon. I really miss you!
Post a Comment