Tuesday, December 16, 2008

puppies and candy


Brooklyn helping Tom wash the puppy.








Ready or not, here we come with a bunch of posts! We have been busy. Here is the 1st of them. On Friday, Debbie came over and we made sea foam, English toffee, orange rolls, and cashew brittle. It was fun to learn how to make the sea foam and toffee because I have never done those before. They are super yummy too. We made the candy for our family party we had the next day. (pictures coming)... Some of the other pictures are the girls pulling the puppy around. Brooklyn likes to climb into her laundry basket with Snickers. She then tips herself over and says, "woooh" then does it again. She cracks herself up. Kenzie and Brooklyn created the game where they put the puppy in the basket and carry it around the house. I thought it was cute how they came up with it themselves and they both carry the basket. They are sharing! A random thing is when I was picking Brooklyn up for nursery the nursery leader said that she knows all of the kids names and uses them. There are 7 kids in her class! What a smart kid! I don't babysit any of the kids in her class either! Kenzie is talking a ton. My favorite thing that she says is "hi baby". It is soooo cute. I would guess she says around 30 words. It is so nice to actually know what my kids need (for the most part). We are almost done with sippy cups too. They use silverware at meals with a glass of milk. Binky's are a whole 'nother ball game. Any advice on that? They are seriously attached to them and I am sick of rounding up binkies for naps etc. Any advice would be welcome. Ok, I better get to posting the rest of the pics. We got about 5 inches of snow and we are going to take the kids out and play so there will be more pics there. I can't get behind!!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

With the grown up cups comes their unique drinks at dinner time:) Egg nog and hamburger anyone? I can't believe Brooklyn drank that.

JoJo said...

Too bad I can't fit my golden retriever in the kitchen sink...

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker