This is what the girls looked like this morning. I thought it was a little more wild then in mornings past so I had to take a picture. They make me smile.
I'll say a busy, fun weekend~ I think we need to try to get the Hall clan to see temple square one of these nights... You guys up for it? I love your little wild things!
Love the pic! Your girls are so cute. I would have to agree with your post about Tom always willing to help people no matter what he has to do. I remember all those times he helped fix our mini van in college. That thing would of stopped running months before we graduated if it wasn't for Tom. He is a good guy.
I forgot to tell you something else, I had to DJ a dance on Friday night and Tom's mom was all over the dance floor. It was awesome. She still lives young and I love it!
9 comments:
They look like they make everything grooooovy! Cute girls.
They are so cute! It sounds like you guys had an amazing weekend. I like mexican food too...lets go sometime!
I'll say a busy, fun weekend~ I think we need to try to get the Hall clan to see temple square one of these nights... You guys up for it?
I love your little wild things!
Nice...now I know for sure I'm related to them.
you gotta love when they look as wild as they sometimes act!! Very cute :)
Love the pic! Your girls are so cute. I would have to agree with your post about Tom always willing to help people no matter what he has to do. I remember all those times he helped fix our mini van in college. That thing would of stopped running months before we graduated if it wasn't for Tom. He is a good guy.
I forgot to tell you something else, I had to DJ a dance on Friday night and Tom's mom was all over the dance floor. It was awesome. She still lives young and I love it!
they look like twins there!
Wow!! Too cute! My dad says, "It took me all night to get my hair to look like this" on mornings like that!
Post a Comment