Monday, December 22, 2008

Bowling with the Stufflebeams!



Debbie and Nathan bowling
Brooklyn's favorite part of "bowling" was the food. She preferred eating over bowling.
What a goofy face.

I thought it was cute how the whenever Kenzie or Brooklyn bowled there was a swarm of people to help. I love how they love the girls.
Debbie, Brooklyn, Brittney, Rachel, Scott and Laura. The pin Debbie is holding is the pin that the 1st player received...that was Nate! Go Nate!

Brooklyn was more concerned about her balloon floating away then what she bowled.

Brittney, Brooklyn and Nate

Debbie and Brittney bowling



Brittney bowling
Laura bowling...yes she may have done it a bit unconventional, but she did have the best overall average score. Go Laura!



The Stufflebeams were gracious enough to invite us to go bowling with their family and extended family. It was a lot of fun. I can honestly say that our little family isn't good AT ALL at bowling. I think Kenzie beat all of our scores (just our family). We still have fun though. After bowling we went over to the Stufflebeam's home for some yummy desserts. We watched some games (Jazz and BYU) and chatted. What a fabulous evening. We left around 8:30 in hopes of getting the girls in bed, but when we got home the Larsen's were there so they came in and chatted. Somehow I got roped into making chocolate popcorn so after that it was a party. The Smith's came over and we chatted till 11. The girls were not even going to let us put them down because there were too many kids here. So, they didn't get to bed until 11 and yesterday at church was rough. It was all worth it though. I love where we live because of the great people we live by.

1 comment:

Laura said...

And by the wonderful people you live by you MUST mean your distant neighbors in Provo as well:) I love the pictures of Kenzie on your shoulders and Brooklyn eating...cute!!!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker