Wednesday, December 17, 2008

We saw Santa at RC WILLEY!!!


We found these SWEEEEETTT massage chairs. We all had to check them out...even the girls.





Since RC Willey is one of our favorite places to go it is only fitting that we saw Santa there. The cool thing was that it was the same Santa as last year! When the girls were sitting on his lap I asked him if he did it last year and he said yes. I told him he was on our mantle at home (we have a pic of last year's Santa visit on our mantle). He then asked the very common question of, "Are they twins?" I give my same response of, "No, but very close in age." He smiled and said that he remembered us from last year. He said, "You are the family that adopted and got pregnant at the same time." I told him that was us. He actually remembered us! When I was telling Tom something he (Santa) said, "Is your husband's name Tom?" I told him yes and he said that is an excellent name and one that he likes very much. Then he gave me a wink. I told him I agreed and gave him a wink back. Sold...we will go see Santa at RC Willey from now on. No lines, you get a free picture, and comfy couches to sit on while you visit afterwards. Sold. It is worth mentioning that the Debbie and Scott Stufflebeam came too. They are great supporters.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

What a great Santa to remember you! We still haven't seen Santa...RC Willey here we come!

Krystal said...

It looks like your girls liked Santa...how fum that he remembered you. Rachel hated Santa this year!! Maybe she'll like him more next year!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker