Sunday, December 21, 2008

You done good, kid

So, today at church we had our annual Christmas Sunday. The bishop and 1st counselor spoke and the choir sang. On the closing song they sang "O Come All Ye Faithful". Brooklyn and Kenzie were very intent on listening and waving with the choir director. Well, when the song ended, Kenzie and Brooklyn both took a turn and yelled Yay! Then they clapped. We heard quite a few giggles and a couple of looks towards our direction. I smiled and wished I could have said yay and then clapped too. I thought it was a great performance.

4 comments:

Laura said...

That's great:) What cute kids. They had to learn that somewhere though, possibly from you this time?

Stacey said...

That is so cute! The Larsen kids clapped too...it was really good!!

Unknown said...

haha thats funny. the snow pictures look like fun, but i am not too sure i would have braved it with 5! haha.

Krystal said...

Very cute...Rachel sometimes likes to wave her arm around to lead music too. Kids are too funny!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker