Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I made a cake...

Tom's boss passed a very difficult test (it took him 2 years and 4 times to pass it). It is called the CIH. I thought it would be cool to make him a cake. Don't get me wrong...I wasn't trying to kiss up. We are actually good friends with them. We've gone to Alaska with them the past 2 times and we go to dinner with them occasionally. Here is my cake...not my finest work, but still fun to do.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

your getting to be quite a cake maker! nice pictures below too, looks like everybody had lots of fun!

Laura said...

Suuure you weren't trying to kiss up. Now that I know you have the skills, you can make one for Ben when he passes the CPA:) haha jk

Jerry and Maaret said...

look at you go! I never have the guts to do the shaped cakes :)

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker