I need to take a quick break from my series of posts that need to be done to do this post. Our friend Jessica Pooley Balls tagged me as one of her 7 favorite blogs that she likes to read. Well, I want to share some things about this great person. We have known Jess ever since we were both at Utah State. Jess lived upstairs from me and Tom lived across the parking lot in some apartments. Yes, we were single. Jess was good friends with Tom first, but then when Tom and I started dating I got to know her better. She is a vivacious, fun-loving, unselfish person that I wish everyone I knew knew. She is a lot of fun to be around and very accepting of others. She has a huge heart and makes people smile. She is just a great person and I wish we lived closer so that we could do more with the Ball family. So, there you go. I think the world of Jess. Check out her blog on our sidebar...it is worth it. So, I guess I need to tag 7 of my favorite blogs. They are: (in no particular order)
1. Lou's blog
2. Hall women
3. Brookey's blog
4. Stacey's blog
5. Krystal's blog
6. Angela's blog
7. Megan's blog


3 comments:
I feel so honored Michelle...I wish we loived closer too, but at least we can all stay in touch through our blogs:) Haooy holidays to you and your beautiful family!
Right back at you babe, I love your blog too!
Wow! Thank you so much! You are definitely one of my favorite 7 blogs too. It's fun to keep in touch through blogging since we live so far away.
Post a Comment