Lou starting the game off. In this game, someone has to roll doubles. If he/she does then that person has to put on some clothes and try and unwrap the box to see what the prize contains. There are multiple boxes with duck tape and things the person is supposed to do after each box is unwrapped.
Ben
We had our 2nd Annual Hall Family Christmas party last Saturday. I think it was a success. We had some appetizers, played games, did an ornament exchange and talked. The girls even stayed up and were having fun! These evenings are always a lot of work and stress, but always well worth it. Thanks to all who came. I hope you had fun. We are grateful to have so much family living so close.
This is a video of Laura singing her favorite Christmas carol. I think it is funny that it is her favorite, yet she can't remember the words. :)


4 comments:
I didn't choose it because it was my favorite, I chose it because it was short:) I had a strategy going!
Looks like fun! And all that food looked so yummy. I hope one of these years you have an annual Hall Christmas party in Alaska! Have a great Christmas.
that's a nice tradition... I wish I had the energy to do something like that every year!
Oh, how fun! There is no way that was Azilyn (spelling?). She is soooo big. Didn't they just bless her yesterday???? YAY for Christmas Parties :)
Santa sounds like lots of fun, for sure a keeper! You guys really keep so busy, how do you do it?
We are SOOOOO excited for Sunday :)
Post a Comment