Sunday, October 19, 2008
FRigHTmAreS at Lagoon!
Yesterday we went to Lagoon with the Stufflebeams. We all had a great time. Brooklyn's favorite ride (by far!) was the merry-go-round. She went on that ride like 4 times. Kenzie really enjoyed the boats and the helicopter. A close second for both of them was the train. They liked looking at the animals (what few were out). I feel like it was different this time. It was more focused on the kids. Which is a good thing. It was a lot more relaxed (which I needed and enjoyed) then years past that we have gone. In the past we went when it opened and stayed and shut all the rides down. The common theme for both experiences was that we were ALL exhausted. The girls zonked out as soon as we drove away from the parking lot and stayed asleep until 9:30 this morning. My only regret was taking the girls when they were sick and I don't think I helped them get over their sickness. We all have slept a good part of today. Would I not go again looking hindsight...No way! We still would have gone because over all, a very fun day and something we look forward to next year. Thanks Nathan and Debbie for sticking with us for the day...we appreciated your help! 



Nathan and Debbie


























Brittney and Brooklyn








Brooklyn and Kenzie were funny with these graves. Brooklyn instinctively layed down next to them. We got the biggest kick out of them.



Puff the Magic Dragon...one of my favorite rides as a kid.







"Choo Choo"



The end of the day...zonked.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
So Kenzie likes the daredevil rides and Brooklyn likes the safe rides...are we surprised? Cute pictures! Brooklyn looks so big on the merry-go-round. It looks like you guys had a party. Oh, and let's together again soon!
looks like fun!!
BRAVE... taking kids to lagoon. I am happy it was so much fun :)
I love your pumpkins, they look great!
Post a Comment