Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Kenzie's 1st day of nursery (cheering in the background)
Kenzie had her 1st day of nursery this past Sunday and she did GREAT!!! Since we have 4-5 nurseries I requested that Brooklyn and Kenzie be put in different nurseries. She didn't fuss or anything! After class I asked the teacher if she pulled any hair, bit anyone, or pinched anyone and they said that the worst thing that happened was she ate crayons. I was like, "wow, if that's the worst then we're going to be all right." When Kenzie is frustrated with other kids (mainly her sister) she tends to get aggressive. Wow, everything turned out all right. Sweet! I have 2 kids now that LOVE nursery! Life just got a whole lot easier.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Cute dress,she looks adorable in it. I wonder where she got it:) Hey I tagged you, check out my blog, and don't worry it is an easy one.
Hmm, I wonder where she would have gotten those tendencies to be competitive in nursery:)
Yea for nusery!
Post a Comment