This is the actual 4th picture in my folders, but since I don't really care for kissing pictures I posted the next one too.
I was just tagged by my sister, Brooke. This is kind of a weird tag. Oh and by the way...for those that don't know what a tag is (my parents), a tag is where another person from a blog tags you with questions. It is a tag so you have to answer them. :) This tag is I take the 4th picture in my picture folder on my computer. Since we just got a digital camera back in 2003 that is where I got this post. This is a picture of Tom and I camping in Cascade, ID with some of our cousins and their significant others from my Dad's side. (The original post I just had "some of our cousins" and left out the "significant others" part. Phew! The kissing picture looked like kissing cousins without that extra addition of words. :)) It was the 1st time we all went camping together. These people are some of my favorites. Ahhh the memories. I tag The Hall women (that includes you Erin :)), Fellow Highlanders, All previous and current Boise folk, and anyone else that wants to do it.


No comments:
Post a Comment