Today we went to our 1st Halloween party. It was a lot of fun. They had lunch, danced, had a parade, played games, and just had fun playing with neighbor friends. The girls looked SOOOO cute! I realized I still have some tweaking to do with their costumes (make Kenzie's more like a duck, dye some long sleeved shirts and make some bows for Kenzie's hair) The girls LOVED wearing their costumes. They were excited to put them on and didn't want to take them off. I was surprised that they didn't care that the wings were on. Brooklyn was also very concerned when one of her antenae came off. Yes, I made their costumes all the way down to the bows. I think they are super cute this year and no I am not biased. :) Everybody likes feel pretty no matter how old you are. :)
Thursday, October 16, 2008
1st Halloween Party!
The antenae I made for Brooklyn's ladybug costume.
Today we went to our 1st Halloween party. It was a lot of fun. They had lunch, danced, had a parade, played games, and just had fun playing with neighbor friends. The girls looked SOOOO cute! I realized I still have some tweaking to do with their costumes (make Kenzie's more like a duck, dye some long sleeved shirts and make some bows for Kenzie's hair) The girls LOVED wearing their costumes. They were excited to put them on and didn't want to take them off. I was surprised that they didn't care that the wings were on. Brooklyn was also very concerned when one of her antenae came off. Yes, I made their costumes all the way down to the bows. I think they are super cute this year and no I am not biased. :) Everybody likes feel pretty no matter how old you are. :)
Our little ladybug


Surprise! Kenzie is a duck this year. :) Her costume still needs some work.




Little twin butterflies





The girls are on the front row

All the mommy's.


Kenzie ate some Doritos right before the parade. :)
Parade!
We passed by the neighborhood park when we were having the parade and had to stop and play!



Today we went to our 1st Halloween party. It was a lot of fun. They had lunch, danced, had a parade, played games, and just had fun playing with neighbor friends. The girls looked SOOOO cute! I realized I still have some tweaking to do with their costumes (make Kenzie's more like a duck, dye some long sleeved shirts and make some bows for Kenzie's hair) The girls LOVED wearing their costumes. They were excited to put them on and didn't want to take them off. I was surprised that they didn't care that the wings were on. Brooklyn was also very concerned when one of her antenae came off. Yes, I made their costumes all the way down to the bows. I think they are super cute this year and no I am not biased. :) Everybody likes feel pretty no matter how old you are. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Those pictures are so CUTE!!! I LOVE the girls costumes! Wow, well done Michelle! And what will you be this year for Halloween?
They look so cute, your party looks so fun.
cute!!! i love it!!
Nice work!!! Your costumes look amazing.
I will do that tag... Thanks :)
You are SOOOO AWESOME! What a supermom. All mine are store bought! Your girls are sooooooo cute! We are going to try to get a group together to got to a corn maze. You guys so come. I will let you know all the detail when I know them.
I love your girls' costumes...They are so cute. How did you make the wings? Rachel is going to be a ladybug this year too. We are going to have a Halloween party we a bunch of my cousins (and their babies) in Eagle Mt. on Wednesday, Oct. 29th around 4pm. I will email you the details soon, but you are invited if you want to come! It would be fun to see you.
Post a Comment